Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OEM - Emergency Management Graphics

Its been a while since I tickled the keyboard and wrote on this Blog. Lots been going on you see ... my contract has been extended another year allowing me to continue teaching the local (and not so local) law enforcement here in New Jersey. As part of the teaching and presentations I am involved in I use many graphics and images. Rarely if ever, able to find the right graphic for my needs i set out to create a library of ny own. Well it is finally complete ...
  • Law Enforcement 
  • Executive Protection
  • and the NEW addition OEM - Emergency Management
Please feel free to take a look at the web site and offer suggestions for other images and graphics whcih would enhance your training. http://www.k-series.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment